Blackhawk Amenity Center Staff
Our goal at the Amenity Center is to professionally assist the residents of The Park at Blackhawk and Lakeside HOA in a consistent and accessible manner. Our Amenity Center office is open five days a week to answer any questions HOA members may have. Here is a brief list of the services we provide:
- Booking parties at the Amenity Center, pavilion, and pool
- Answering general questions about amenity rules and usage
- Issuing access cards to residents for amenity access
- Answering accounting questions regarding your HOA account
- Accepting Architectural Control Committee (ACC) applications at our office
- Submitting your application to the ACC on your behalf
- Accepting deed restriction reports (though we suggest emailing us for a more accurate report)
- Addressing general concerns regarding property and the Amenity Center
Please note that we do not accept HOA quarterly dues payments. These must be mailed in, auto drafted, or paid online.
Our on-site staff consists of a Community Manager, an Assistant Manager, a Community Standards Coordinator, and part-time pool employees during the swim season.